Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I have thought about all of you this Thanksgiving. This is the first

Sunny

time I have been on the forum in months. I am still being treated for my "affliction", and it has been and still is a living hell. I promise to write more later, I just wanted to wish all of you the happiest holidays and hope your Thanksgiving was filled with love and family. Love to all, Sunny

It is great hearing from you and I hope that you soon get well and start posting again on a regular basis. I have slowly but surely been building up a nice collection of cat and Chinese cafe jokes...especially for you! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

and may end up at Stanford University in California, or Detroit! It's just nuts! I still pray God will grant me a miracle! I know he can do it. Talk to you soon. :)

Hi Sunny,

It's so good to hear from you sweetie!!

You haven't been far from my thoughts all this time!

God's Blessings on you and yours,

CJ

But to even see you back on..... well that is Thanksgiving enough for me!!

fair winds

Micheal

first time since your butt call to me. :D I hope you get your problem fixed. Gotta be a pain in the butt for sure:blink: You are sure missed around here. Fred gets out of hand needs your attention occasionally:thumbup:

n/t

Say, if you wait till late at night to post that caption, you should be OK. Wayne is having computer problems and George is busy at the moment preparing for winter...they will probably not notice it for several days. You can always say that OJ gave you approval, right? Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl:

I have wondered how you were many times. We can only hope this issue of your pain is resolved soon.
Happy Thanksgiving, Linda. Drop me a line if you get a chance.

on that fateful day many years ago. Are you setting a trap for poor Mike? Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

n/t

n/t