Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I have not always been as nice as I am now days:rofl: Part 2

Royal

If I were a better writer I guess I could describe my contraption clearer but I guess the easiest way to understand it is it

is just like a light bulb in a room. You have a power source, the battery instead of household current. You have a push button

that acts like a switch on the wall and you have the bag full of gas which is like a light bulb. The button is pushed it

sends voltage up the wire, across the little strands of Brillo pad, which makes them glow red and then that sets off the gas.

BOOM!! BIG BLOODY BOOM!!

I went in early the next day and waited until everyone had gone to their jobs. I removed the cardboard and wrote on it-"DO

NOT PUSH THIS BUTTON! IDIOTS ONLY!" I then pointed an arrow down and taped it above the button. It looked great!! Not for

an idiot.

I went out to my job and we worked until break time, about two hours later. I casually walked back in the area and there was

the sign. I could see a few guys trying to see where the wires were running but I sorta hid them a bit. Most were ignoring

it. Robbie was over looking at it and asked, "Whats that" I just shrugged and told the boy that it looked like someone had

installed a door bell for him. He just looked at me and asked how I knew it was for him. I told him to read the sign and

walked off. That is the way it sat for the rest of break but I saw Robbie looking at it occasionally and looking up toward

the steel. He was talking with a buddy and nodding toward it but everyone sorta ignored it. I knew that it was on their minds

though but they did not want to look the fool by pushing it. The knew something was up but didn't know what.

We have rigged up solenoids up to water and when person walked to the right spot we would hit a button and douse them down.

I have been hit by them myself. Once there was a picture of a Centerfold of a Playboy hung on a railing on a balcony. I,

being a normal American boy, stopped to admire her nail polish. I failed to see the water on the floor and she peed right in

my face!! You just know where the nozzle was, don'tcha :D I set up a bunch of those things over the years too.

Well Robbie dun good but with the brain of a gerbil I just knew that boy just had to push that button. Him or some other idjit of which the area was teeming. Break was over and someone told Robbie to push the button, after all, the sign said it was his button didn't it. That made the boy testy. He was not about to do it just then because they wanted him to. I just stayed out of it. Nobody but myself knew what it was and I was not a talking. That sucker was gonna make an idjit crap his britches!! I as sure of that! I was not sure WHAT idjit but someone would do it eventually.

Break was over and we headed out for our jobs. All of a sudden we heard a heart stopping KAAAAABBOOOOOOOMMMMM and dirt and crap came a flying out of the steel. The dang pigeons were a flying and shitting and I started a laughing. We went a running back to the crib, it was only about fifty ft away and there was the idjit, just standing there with his hand half raised saying, "I dint push the button! I don know who dun it but I din!" I laughed and said, "You dang fool! You are the only one in the crib! You went and pushed the button!" We were all a laughing. I asked Robbie how he did it and he said that he just pushed the button, the button that he swore that he didn't push and it just went bang! Bang my arse. That was a classic. We had a couple eight foot fluorescent lights hanging in the crib and the blast busted those suckers out but no other damage.

The bosses came a running and asked what had happened and we all denied knowing. Plant protection came out and they finally found the wire and even though they didn't know exactly what had happened they knew some fool had set it up.

I kept my mouth shut, until now at least. Robbie like to have shat himself because that was more than a little pop, I am here to tell you.

This is not the end of the story though. I knew Robbie was stupid but I was stupider. A year or so later I told him I had done it and he asked how. I told the fool but :D that is another story....

Now, can anyone here honestly believe that!!! :D:

Good story Royal... We are almost finished the flooring so, I will get my tail in gear and write up another one. :)

fair winds

Mikie

maybe ten feet off the floor. I just stopped and looked up at it.

There are other things I pulled too. I have to think on it. We were always pulling something. What Robbie pulled later takes the cake though. He was a moron

reading it again. :rofl: Funny how there is always someone that just has to "push the button." Are you going to post another story and tell us what Robbie did after you told him that you were the one that did it? Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl:

it was back in the 80's and I have to go over it a bit. We used to do some crazy things. I once got fired, with 26 years in the plant for something they KNEW I didn't do. I won on that one too.

You put a lot of thought into it and you just KNEW he would have to push the button!:rofl: Like you when I worked in the auto plant we were always pulling something on someone.I worked just outside a lead grinding enclosed booth and the guys inside were always pulling something on us....or at least trying to.We would hide a acetylene" bomb" on the car dolly that carried the auto inside the booth.We were much cruder with ours than you were-but we made fuses out of tightly twisted masking tape and could time then to within a few seconds of when we wanted it to to go.We would light the fuse just before the job entered the booth and it would go off in the middle of the booth.It is amazing how loud the explosion is from just a sandwich bag full off the gas.It sure attracted attention from everyone including plant security! It also literally scared the crap out of the guys working inside who like your friend were not the brightest and were always trying something on us.It is not a pretty sight for a man wearing a fully contained safety suit connected to a air line to crap his pants! :rofl::rofl:

probably would not have. It is much more fun mind screwing them. I could tell some story's. Maybe I will eventually. Some of those guys were just plain stupid. Sometimes I was the stupid one though. Not usually tough:blink:

n/t

n/t

n/t

I have a friend who use to work at the Polaroid plant out off of Rt 128 Boston back in the day ,,, did much the same thing but used milk cartons ... Working late one evening after hours he lite one off just as the VP's wife and a group of ladies were taking an after hour tour of the plant ... left a couple of puddles on the floor in the hall outside the department . He was able to leave the area unseen and ducked his boss long enough so it could not be proven that he was the one that did it , but it was made clear it was not going to happen again or he would be out the door ....:lol: