Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I have made the decision.......

warthog

After much pain and frustration,I have decided to call my pain dr. tomorrow for referral to a surgeon....
After metal detecting fifteen minutes this morning,I was literally crying from the pain,and I have had enough.I cannot walk,stand,nor sit on a hard surface for more than 15-20 minutes,the weakness in my right leg/hip/foot is getting worse....
Pair dr. already told me after looking at my MRI that spinal injections may not work,because 'the disc at L5 is trashed',from degenerative disc disease,and I will probably need fusion-type of surgery........This constant,unrelenting pain and living on narcotic pain killers I have had enough of.Tomorrow morning I am calling him,I will keep you informed.Prayers,please,I have been fighting this WAAAAAY TOO LONG,...........Warthog Steve.

Does bad backs run in your family or were you just really rough on your back in your hay day? Just wondering if you can pinpoint the cause, not that it helps you any now. Praying for relief.

Just prayed for you. I was on fentynel patches 24/7 for 10 years and was much much happier once I was off them. Just letting you know you can feel normal off them though you will feel pain. No more withdrawal :) I pray your surgery goes well that God guides the hands of all involved in your surgery and for a speedy recovery. May you soon be pain free in Jesus name. Amen!

Bodybuilding,coming off of a motorcycle at 70 mph(had a helmet on) in 1972,aging,degenerative disc disease,which may have been accelerated by me walking/running 4-6 miles a day for many years........Not one real culprit can be id'd,but none of them can be ruled out,either.......My pain Dr. That looked at my MRI said this the first time I seen him:'I SEE A MESS'......:shrug:However:How many folks out there would trade being able to walk some,for not walking at all?Could be worse...PS,my friend Howard that just had the same type of surgery I need told me last night the only thing that hurts now is the incision,,and he is getting stronger every day.So,that's where I want to be,amen......