Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I have made ny choice, Excalibur it will be! But I have a question???

MrPirate

what is the OD of the lower shaft on the Excaliber? I may be designing my own straight shaft and want to know what size the upper shaft has to be for the lower to fit in it.
Thanks for everyones input, I have made up my mind and I will be purchasing an Excaliber very shortly.

Thanks to everyone for the very useful help.
Mark

it's 2cm or 3/4 of an inch. I measued the outer diameter of the lower fiberglass shaft which is connected to the coil. Hense, the 2cm or 3/4" outer diameter is also the inner diameter of the upper shaft.

Right!

Thanks very much, I am looking to build a kevlar composite shaft. I just have to wait till my new unit arrives and get the balance points figured out.
Thanks
Mark