Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I have high hopes that the rest of you out there are safely

Sunny

at home and doing what makes you happy. Somehow, I have the feeling that some of you may be, how shall I put it??? Waiting until the last minute?.........to get your sweetheart that special Valentine's Day gift.

If you have once again waited, then you are either in with the other "last minute" shoppers, or in the mind set to "just forget it"! You are not in a good mood to begin with, because you and tens of thousands of other men are at the same place doing the same thing you are having to do. Thank God for 24 hour WalMart and Walgreen stores!

I am warning all men, that NO MATTER WHAT YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER SAYS, it DOES make a difference if you have them a valentine or not. Now just think though! It does not have to be $150.00 spent on a dozen roses that you can normally get for $20.00 on any other holiday. The florists and wholesalers rape people on Valentine's Day for these flowers. Myself? Heck, give ME the money. I can find something I like a lot better that having this purchase show up on "our" credit card a month later!

But the gift you give does not have to be bought! The right words work, but no matter which way you look at it, if you say "Oh, honey, I forgot...." those ARE NOT the words. I love you works wonders, but just knowing someone went out of their way to find a particular poem for you, even on the internet, is a good thing.

Home made cards are great, and accepted just as lovingly. Try baking her a cake, or TAKE her a bouquet of flours to her office! This is a SURE winner, cause it makes us feel "special" when our significant other takes the time to do this, PLUS it makes all the other office personel really envy you! Then they can go home and give THEIR significant other He!! because so and so got a gift or flowers at work and this smuck didn't do anything!!!

I am just writing this to warn you all in advance. Now I'm not saying that ANY of YOU guys are not guilty of not buying your sweetheart anything. Why I bet some of you have had it planned months ahead, and if this is so, then my hat is off to you! For SOME of you that may not have planned ahead, I'm telling you, a hand written love note hidden in her purse with do the trick too!

Now,...........be honest!!!!!! I'm taking a poll. Do you have something planned tomorrow for YOUR valentine?????

Let me know. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY the night before!!! :cheekkiss:

I have a box of Valentine candy, a card, and we are going to eat out tomorrow night. We are going to eat at one of those fancy cafes...not the Dairy Queen this time. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

I do have plans to take her out to dinner tomorrow night......but I like your idea about the note in her purse!;)

candy to be half price! Seriously, I know everyone on this forum don't have to prove anything to their better half, I just think a reminder every now and then cannot be a bad thing! Have fun, and tell Debbie hello for me! :)

n/t

on Monday, I had a dozen sent to Diana at work and a half dozen sent to my daughter at work, each with one white rose in the setting for a rememberance of my mother-in-law. The florist wouldn't gaurantee a Tuesday delivery (go figure) so they got them early.

Yeah, they were both giddy as school girls! I'm a hero for the next day or so........ :)

and because we both have meetings today, we're going out tomorrow night. Should be a lot less crowded :lol:

Dave

ps: Happy Valentine's Day Sunny!

n/t

n/t

n/t

n/t

Alice, you can be the first one to take a shower????" That would work, and could even get to be fun!!!! :)

n/t