Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I have had a blessed day already.

7centsworth

I got up and cooked breakfast for every one. My dad and his wife came over. We listened to Christmas music while eating breakfast and then opened gifts. I need to be more thankful because I am blessed beyond measure. I am thankful that I have a family that believes in God and raised me that way after I was about 8. My brother actually started me in church when I was 5. He passed when I was 8. My dad gave up alcohol and got in church when I was 8 and my family was never the same again. We didn't have much but we had GOD and each other. Later I was blessed with a beautiful wife and kids. And he is still blessing me when I am not worthy. We need to start praising GOD more. And don't be afraid of what others say. We yell and cheer for our ball team but some won't even raise their hands to praise GOD for fear of what others may say. LORD we love you and thankful for you giving me and my family breathe every day. You are Amazing and I just can't say enough about how amazing you are. Thank you LORD.

just about always those who spend life with little (material goods) are the happy people.. When you have GOD in your life it is even greater.

Give Him praise every day and all the day through. I feel I am similar as I have never had much money but am so rich because we have Christ.

Sounds like a real nice Christmas that you had. We are traveling tomorrow to Detroit to be with my parents and siblings. I hope we have a relaxing day also!

God bless

Eloquently put Travis. :) I think once we realize that everything is HIS and we take the focus off of our "stuff" and we acknowledge God's Blessings, whether its financial, emotional, physical or spiritual, that is when we can have the most Peace in our lives. Sounds like you have a lot of Peace Travis :)

Glad you had a great Christmas brother!

Greg

So happy for you and family that your Christmas was blessed of God and you are blessed of God in Jesus' name, daily! It is not what we have in life but Whom we have in this life and Jesus never leaves nor fails us, as long as we walk with Him on His righteous lit path of love everyday! May God Bless you all with the blessings that He may bestow upon each of you! Amen! God Bless! Ma

have you with us and I pray that you and yours had a wonderful and blessed Christmas by remembering Jesus is the reason for the season! Hope you stay with us and post up some pics of your finds if you go MDing for all the hidden goodies and may they be very good finds! Amen! Ma