Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I have every intention of continuing to post here, I am just

Royal

not going to be moderator. My personality is not made for it. Simple as that. There is not one of the regulars that has done anything at all to make me quit the job. You are all great.

I have made it very clear what my irks are. If other don't share these irks, I am happy for you. I am stuck with my ways and have learned to live with them long ago. :clap:

I think the new moderators are going to be great and maybe they can wake things up, maybe they can wake up a few of the lurkers, who knows.

I have had a few interesting experiences the last few days, at least for me. One involves an Eagle, another a partrege and another a sandhill crane. Maybe I will do an audio story or maybe write it.

We went kayaking today and it was really high water. High water means faster than normal and it knocked an hour off the usual trip. Fun day.

I ain't gone, just not the moderator:shrug: Big Deal

n/t

I would like to say to everybody this is one of the best sites I've every seen The people here are great , seems like a kinda place you want to visit. And what would it be without Royal sending me P.M. asking to tone it down in a Gentlemen type of way. I am lost for words other than going to miss Royal P.M. And for everybody here who takes the time to post a story my thanks are out there for the time and effort to do so. As soon as I get the time and freedom I need to post some true but funny stories, Life has been good to me and this site to me is one of the things I look forward too. Thank You All from the Bayrat P.S. always welcome a P.M. from you Royal