Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I have been watching Lake Michigan:unsure:......

warthog

....As to the storms coming ashore,changing everything BIG TIME,sand bottom wise.......I bet the time frame of finds in Lake Michigan Has no rhyme nor reason,as much as these windy storms dredge up the bottom here.....Can Probly find 100+ years old silver and old jewelry,and new clad may be buried 2-3 feet or more deep,,and the GOOD gold items,who knows??The beach bottoms from shallow out to 4-5 feet deep are CONSTANTLY CHANGING......Just think of them 'treasure coast' beaches in Florida,how much from them wrecks is NEVER FOUND,because of hurricane activity over,what,300-400 years........Same as Lake Michigan,YOWSA.....

The lost coins and etc. come from the depths of the ocean and then are buried again! Just have to catch the beaches at just the right time....like going out every day, to be lucky and or blessed with the treasure! :angel: Ma

Hey where does god have you denning up ? Some where along the lake mi coast? I to watch the wind and wave action on or around the big lake ! The troughs the storms create just out from shore are deep for fresh water, and I am hoping to hunt them with my new MX sport! When it warms up and calms down .waterhound

Say warthog ! If you don't mind me calling you that!

Warthog did you ever experience lake Michigan's rip curents while m dinging? And I will pray for your healing so you can be more active in everything , how wonderful that you write your own praise songs . your bro in Christ Dan green

Say warthog ! If you don't mind me calling you that!