Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I have an emotional story to share with you all :sad:......

warthog

...A good many years ago, I was detecting in a Michigan lake, and I dug up an old Sterling Silver ID bracelet about 8-10 inches deep in the bottom sand, it had darkened, but the engraved old style script "Mary Ellen" on the top was easy to read.......At my old Church in Brown City here in Michigan, there are a couple 'yoopers' that attend, when they're not 'in da U.P.':Harry and Mary Ellen Mageski, both retired teachers.....One day, I got the idea to give this bracelet to Mary Ellen, because it had her name on it.,,,.SHE WAS SOOO EXCITED:crazy:, she said "OHHHH, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!", and took it to everybody at Church, telling all "LOOK WHAT STEVE GAVE ME, HE FOUND IT, ISN'T THAT SOMETHING????".......Today I read the message from Harry, that Mary Ellen had passed away yesterday, after a short battle with cancer....They had been married 43 years, she was a wife, a mother, and a new grandmother, a wonderful friend, and a Believer......I asked Harry a couple years ago if she still wore that bracelet(she'd had it returned to looking like new by a jeweler after I gave it to her, jeweler had told her it was a very nice Victorian piece), and Harry told me "She has officially retired that bracelet to her jewelry box that holds her most favorite jewelry"........:cry:.......It is something else, how memories can come rushing back, just hearing about their passing....Making another happy= PRICELESS.......GOOD NIGHT MARY ELLEN,GODSPEED AND AMEN!!!.

It has to be very emotional indeed & was a very good deed that made her happy & has blessed you time, time and time again! Good Memories have flooded your soul with her passing away~ God Bless! Ma