Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I HAVE A VERY SEROUS QUESTION

pennies

I NEED AS MANY PEOPLE TO ANSWER AS POSSIBLE: WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF BOTH THE PERSON & TEACHINGS OF " MICHAEL ROOD ":shrug:

Never heard of him..cant help you...all I know is if you liked what he says, ARMOUR UP and RUN!

The bad one has had thousands of years of practice fooling us...sure we are pretty easy, but still...subtle tickling of the ears, like a guy calling in coyotes, dont blow too loud, nice and gentle and soft does the ticket for those discriminating targets that have been (almost) fooled in the past by false messengers and escaped through nothing more than the strength of the Holy Spirit....sorry if this sounds a bit harsh, and I dont know you or your individual pilgrims progress on this planet, or anything about Michael Rood...just to say we are sorely outmatched against a foe that is powerful, cunning, and cruel beyond our comprehension ...Christ made his message simple and easy to understand, without His protection we are all fodder and grist to be ground by a plethora of good sounding people..I generally default to ARMOUR UP and RUN until proven otherwise by the fruits...
If the guy is truly called by the One True Spirit, and doing Christ's work, theres nothing I can add to or detract from his ministry anyway.....careful...
Mud

I have not heard of him until now. I see that there is some info on the web about him, but I have not read it yet.

The scripture says "Lay hands suddenly on no man" and it refers to the fact that we should not ordain people in a hurry.

All sorts of people and ideas come along, some of them in this Forum, and it is wise to consider what they say before going along with them.

"Hasten slowly" is a wise adage, and it is especially applicable when trying to make a godly assessment of those who would teach us.

So take the time to assess him and his message and "test the Spirits to see if they be of God."

Amen 'C'! Jesus said we will know them by their fruit. As I stated in my previous posting, we likely wouldn't have heard of him if we weren't part of the Messianic ministry. There are many Jews who have accepted Christ, as their Savior, so it doesn't surprise me that someone (possibly a Jew) would hear, accept, and preach the truth of God'd Word. I don't know if this is the case but it certainly has a familiar ring to it.