Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I have a prayer request...

SilverSeeker

for my Aunt Judy. She lives in Canada and is undergoing an operation related to cancer. The hospitalization is so different there in regards to insurance that some Doctors have a different view on treating their patients. She's been given the run around which caused the cancer to progress. Who ever heard of a Doctor that would prescribe her morphine for pain and not treat the problem. That just makes the problem go away for awhile and then makes worse in the long run. She is saved and is preparing herself for death. But there could be another outcome in this and she could get through this. So I ask for your prayers. Miracles never cease to happen because when we give God the glory he is our healer and friend. Sometimes God allows us to go through trials and tribulations to test our faith in Him.

I myself am still going through a problem with my health due to something in my left lung and nodule of some sort because I recently had an x-ray done. I cough occasionally in the morningsI have to followup with an x-ray in December to see what happens from there. God is good and he gets us all through the problems.

Thanks.

Russ

n/t

You said that Jesus allows us to go through some things. That may or may not be true according to how you interpret the word. The truth is, that if it is from Jesus we go through it. We come out of trial without the smell of smoke just like the Hebrew children, Daniel in the lions den, Noah in the flood, and many other examples. I've been where you are, and have come through it. Hang in there, and believe that by his stripes we were healed.

We are appointed once to die and then the judgement and with Jesus as our Savior, He is our Mediator and wll defend us against satan's accusations. God doesn't make us sick or ill, for satan is the one who comes to kill, steal and destroy, but Jesus is our Protector, Provider and the Only God Who will see us through to a healthier life here or an eternal life in heaven!

Praise God and Thank You, Jesus!

God Bless!
Betty

n/t