Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I have a feeling that the bugs are gonna be gone soon and

Royal

the good thing is the Mushrooms will be a poppin. I caught a few of the critters.

He Rob. This is the weekend you were up here last year. :D The Firemans Memorial is tomorrow. They are starting tonight...

[attachment 68115 Bee.jpg]

[attachment 68116 IMG_2827.jpg]

[attachment 68117 IMG_2909.jpg]

[attachment 68118 Untitled-1.jpg]

I need to remember to set mine to hi res. I usually have the settings for web page pictures so keep the kinda small. Beautiful colors on yours. I need to try and see if I can get better colors and more pixels in there. Your getting some great shots with that as you get more used to it.

Geo

some of those shots were from five ft away and it is hard to hand hold the sucker. I don't feel like hauling a tripod around with me though. I used a unipod today and it was not as bad

Good to see you have returned:clap:

going to work out okay. It's a patch instead of a pill, and it keeps the contol level consistent. Have not been feeling really well for about two weeks, but I'm a tough old bird and will be okay! I have a wedding coming up just around the corner on October 6th, and seems things are getting a bit hectic. A shower this weekend, then another the next, then a bridal luncheon, and then the rehearsal dinner, and FINALLY we will get this girl married off! Geez, I can't wait until it's over with! I am going to take it easy after this, and plan a very low key Thanksgiving and Christmas. Your photos just keep getting better and better. You guys drive me nuts though, cause you never send any of yourselves! :)

n/t

n/t

from the hallway outside the dispatch center yesterday. Dang thing had coloration just like a blade of dead grass, you know, green in the center with browinish edges. Pretty good cammo job! BTW, nice shots!

like cooler weather maybe? My PawPaw used to tell me not to get to close to them or they would spit in your eye! Think he was kidding me? :rofl:

n/t

n/t

I was just running in Auto

Those are great pics Royal. Wished I could've made it down for that memorial.......that's a great time !!