Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

i hate fences

rever5101

here is an area im dieing to hunt the 4 houses on the top right have recently been recently tore down to the right of that used to b a dairy queen about a year ago and the house at bottom left is still their the problem is a chain link fence around the whole area their isnt any no trespassing sign the only signs are one that sais available for lease with the companies name and # and the other sais yuba county rebuilding project no parking except for public works vehicles theres one spot in the fence thats left open but i would rather not get arrested i have never seen any workers or their vehicles its like a ghost town i swear they must have tore the houses down in the middle of the night cuz i drive by it ever day and have never seen anyone any advice on getting permition would be greatly appreciated

Hmmm, sounds like Yuba County might own it. Try and contact the County Comissioner, if you have those in your state, or the County judge, again if you have one of those in your state.

I would not hesitate for one minute going thru that hole in the fence and detecting there . No signs no penalty and it is all torn up from the house removal so you wont be hurting any thing , all they can do is ask you to leave

drove by again today the sign sais no parking except for public works vehicles oll others keep out i dont know if that means all other vehicles or people iwould try it any how but every inch of it is visible from the main strip through town am i just being paranoid or should i just go for it
p.s. what dose a trespasing fine cost in california
j/k