Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I had a talk with Mr. Phelps on the way home from Church tonight.........

warthog

I told her that in EVERY WAY,God answered my prayers in EACH AND EVERY WAY that He knew would be good for me:surrounded me with fellow believers,a steady diet of Jesus-centered instruction and worship,a Church where I am free to express my love of God by my guitar playing and singing,a wife that loves me so much.....When I go up to take a nap,Marcia tells me she will be up later to check on me.I have wanted a woman in my life that would care enough to do little things like that,now I have her.It didn't take me very long at all to realize that,even though there were some financial problems on her end (Which are LOOOOONG BEHIND US NOW!!!!), that God brought us together,because He knew what each of us wanted and needed,and that Marcia and Steve together was a good thing.....Some would call it 'coincidence' her and I just happened to get together,and 'coincidence' it did not work out with all the others Marcia and I met before we got together.NOPE,This was ordained by the Master Matchmaker Himself,No Doubt.........Amen,baby!!!!:thumbup:

Yes, it was rough it seems for both of you until God brought each of you together in His loving way by obeying and praying and waiting for the right one to come along! Praise the Lord, for He knows exactly what we need but in His timing, for He had to work on each of you from opposite ends and then joined you both together in Holy Matrimony blessed by Him! Amen! :angel: Ma

Warthog, you have no idea how much I relate to that. I was born and raised in a assembly of God church ,filled with the Holy Ghost Taught Sunday school ,Youth leader Royal Ranger leader ect. I married a girl I loved so much We had a beautiful baby girl.4 yrs later she was gone. I had the baby though(thank the lord) 2 years later I married a beautiful Girl, we were married 8 years we had a wonderful son . and she was gone she had my boy though .
I guess we had a good divorce as the go anytime I wanted my son Just called. We are still great friends. I told my Mom God wasn't taking very good care of me. I thought I could do better ( I couldn't) I did everything I was taught not to.
Well long story short ,I meet the perfect woman and knew when I laid
eyes on Her. Well it will be 24 years February 14th best years of my life ,\God was looking out for me better than I could,
sorry for the long post don't post

Oh, bless the Lord for He gave you a real good wife to take the place of the two that didn't last and giving you a daughter and a son so He really did bless you...but it wasn't Him who caused the breakup or loss in either of your families....I am so glad it worked out in the end and you and your loving wife have been together for a long, long time and married on Valentine's Day, also, that is a beautiful Anniversary Date----Just keep remembering that she needs your love in Jesus' name and you need her love in Jesus' name, for everything works out for the best when God is the head of the home! Amen! :inlove: :angel: Ma