Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I guess that I was born lucky!! :)

Micheal_R

Staff member
yesterday, when we went to Revelstoke, to go scooping, the banter was flying through the truck cab. Jokes, stories.... a great time. Then, when we get up to the lake, everyone gets out of the truck. Royal is in the back seat and has his gear stashed there.

I reach in and grab my coat and pull it out. Wouldn'y you know it, Royals' camera is sitting on my coat and falls out onto the pavement....... well almost!! I do get my foot out and it hits my foot first and then hits the pavement. The viewfinder went one wat, the back opens and the disc comes out., I thought that I had destroyed it.

Well, luckily, there was no damage [in fact, the panorama he shot was taken later with that camera...... whew!!! :) } and I was out of Dutch!! :)

Going to try for some more detecting today. WillyP is just a regular guy and fits right in. Jokes and as I write here, I can hear Alice laughing out in the kitchen with the two guys.

Sunny skies, clear water, calm seas

M

n/t

a fire, a glass of wine and good friends seems A okay to me! Have you all cooked dinner for Alice yet???

n/t