Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I guess that I am going to finally have to take a detector with me to the beach.. This eyeballing finds is getting too easy!!! :) :)

Micheal_R

Staff member
I figure tomorrow or The weekend, I will take the machine and do some detecting and arrowheading at the same time. Meanwhile just going for a walk produces some nice finds. :)

[attachment 48215 quarter-008.jpg]

Calm seas

M

detectorist near you that wouldn't mind making that find.wonder how many years it's been setting there on the surface?i wonder if there are old camps that nobody knows about out that way?

If you look on a map of B.C., you will see the Arrow lakes in the south central part of the province. They are 120 miles long. What happens is that the lakes are a reservoir and every year, in the late spring, early summer, they rise and cover a lot of old townsites. Then during the fall, winter and early spring, the water is drawn down and used for power. So each year, after the high water, I have new, virgin sites to hunt :)The lakes are of course still there after the draw down.... it is just that the towns are now open.

calm seas

M

that place two different years and there could not possibly be any left. Linda got all the hubcaps and bumpers and I got all the coins. You just have to be salting it:rofl:

the spot to the left of the little yellow X's is where Mike lives. :D I love Google Earth :D

[attachment 48230 burton.jpg]

n/t

Ya gotta luv it ! That's pretty cool. And a quarter at that !!:clapping:

n/t

n/t

when the water drops it takes a little of the top soil and exposes stuff.i thought it might be something like that but wasn't sure:).

ought to post a story about it some time:wacko:

n/t

n/t