Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I gotta tell you about this

Royal

When I was up in Canada, on the trip around Lake Superion last year, I saw these electric fly swatters in one of the Tourists shops. http://www.buzzzapper.com/thebugzapper.html They looked neat as heck but they wanted 14 bucks American for them. I did not buy one.

On my last October visit to see Wayne and Mike in BC we stopped in a hardware and there they were. Actually I think I saw one in Mikes house. Less than 4 bucks Canadian!! I bought two.

I swear they are great! Those bugs do the deep dive just like they do with the ones you plug in and hang on the patio.

You gotta keep them away from the little ones though because they are not a dang toy

We have 4 around right now[ paid $3.95 each] and the boys love to go around and take care of the flies, no-see-ums and skeeters.

And like you say. They are not a toy. I made the mistake of touching one , just once. Never again

Sunny skies

M

n/t