Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I got the green light!!!!:thumbup:.......

warthog

To do the song 'Holes in the Floor of Heaven', by Steve Wariner......
Ya know,brothers and sisters,to this very day,it leaves me in awe,that the CREATOR gave ME,this wonderful ability to sing,play the six string,and write my own songs.The best part of it all,is being allowed to do these things in the many churches and many other events I have attended in the last ten years......ME,TAKING PART IN WORSHIP SERVICES OF THE MOST HIGH GOD,JUST SO EXCITING:clap::wave::please:....I just finished a song dedicated to the Most High God,called 'Danny's Song,I'll Make Her Sing',about a Church down the road from me that has this guitar player name of Danny.We get together to play in Church and Danny dies suddenly,leaving me to play alone.I cry out to God 'You know without Danny,I can't play these folks a thing/and God says 'just like I told Danny,Don't worry about a thing-Just get up there and hold that flat top tight,and I'LL MAKE HER SING'.......I then unleash my God-given ability to play my flat top with an instrumental that just sounds SO GOOD,it is all spontaneous,never the same way twice,but WOW!!!!:crazy:Not bragging,just saying....THIS IS MY FAME AND FORTUNE IN THIS WORLD: PLAYING FOR THE LORD UNTIL THE DAY I DIE,AMEN!!!!:super: