Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I got out and did a little Geocashing today and the colors are getting nice

Royal

[attachment 107520 IMG_8256Large.jpg]

[attachment 107521 IMG_8257Large.jpg]

[attachment 107522 IMG_8258Large.jpg]

[attachment 107523 IMG_8260Large.jpg]

up that way. We do in the swamps but with all the rain I was expecting more out of the swampy areas. Maybe later. None of the oaks have gone over yet here, just the elm, birch, and Maple. I hope to take a few shots myself of some of the nicer areas with color. That church is really nice looking with the fir trees and reds behind them. Its been perfect weather here, one of the nicer falls for temps. Only had the wood stove on once so far. I'd be happy if it stayed like this all winter.....

Geo

Royal the colors are at their peak here. Morning sunrises over the lakes are just beautiful! Yesterday I took a drive just to get out and enjoy the beatiful fall weather and colors. 3 days of 80 degree temps for this time of year was a blessing too bad its over!

Tom

We are at about the same level of autumn.. Lots of colour and a nip in the air.

Calm seas

Mikie

n/t

n/t

n/t

All the lakes we have surrounded by the hardwood covered hills make for some pretty scenery. The downside is all the lake effect snow we get! :lol:

Tom

n/t

n/t