Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I got me a plan for next year.........

warthog

Keeping this diabetes animal under control,hopefully getting my back slapped back into shape,losing weight......I hope to be maybe 50 lbs lighter by next summer,......All these things will help me to get back out for a lot of dry and wet:detecting:........We never did get into the wet at that old closed resort,and I'm thinking old Ms. Lake Michigan has been churning up the sand bottom on these beaches-No telling what may come to the surface.......

May God's will be your focus & your desire throughout this Thanksgiving / Christmas season and throughout the coming New Year. And being focused upon Him, may He bless you with the desires of your heart.