Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I got a Christmas gift card from my daughter..........

Wayne in BC

off i go today to the puter store for a Logitech 3200 cordless keyboard mouse combo, set up was super easy...after i read the instructions:blink::lol: I'm lovin it!:thumbup:

[attachment 44888 logitech.jpg]

I have one for my laptop and my desktop!!

It is a pain when the batteries go though. Usually in the middle something. The one I have up north on the desktop has a charging dock but I forget to put the dang thing in it:shrug:

n/t

Welcome to Sunny's world !:) I didn't know they made them with cords.:rofl:

finally after a half hour of muttering and swearing i opened the software to find that i had to download and install a security program, "anti key logger"! Then it worked.
Odd there was nothing in the instructions about it?:blink:

I did join in photo.bucket today, and now have to read a bit about it! But hey, I will help if I can! :)

copy and paste the right info to post a pic. If you do the "IMG" which is the last one below the photo, it will post fine but disappear if you delete the pic later, which is ok for temporary pics like for a few weeks.
For this forum i still mostly use "my documents" or pictures.

clue about what you just said. Guess I better read the information! :) I'm a member, anyway,..................LOL

Yours may have downloaded automatically with your software, seems mine didn't.
BTW, welcome to the forum mtpockets:thumbup:

Thank You, For the welcome

I was looking at the downloads on logitech and there wasn't a specific dwnld....

so it must of been combined with the initial 90mb package .. lol

Mine was a bit of a Bear to set up too I had to switch between my old cordless logitech and the new one till the software took...

But I swear by logitech....Awesome.... I got mine for 1/2 price do to my Sister's company... They get deals on certain Companys.. So I cleaned house and got

New Harmony Remote, New WebCam etc...

course, I did get it for free cause it was so screwed up that the previous owner got so frustrated she tossed it. Taken over two months and still finding bugs!:throw:

n/t