Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I got 4WD. Don't need no dang snowblower!! :D

Royal

[attachment 17783 house.jpg]

n/t

snow! We got a little dusting ourselves yesterday, and now the wind has blown it all off the roof, and it's already melted! I really don't think we will have any more! I guess you got our share! :)

up there,looks like your off the road enough where you don't get much neighbor noise.bet when the trees start leafing out your place gets harder to see,bet it is nice and private around back.

n/t

six or eight inches.

The river is straight behind the house abut a hundred yards or so. Our property does not abut it.

Our houses are about 15 miles apart in Roscommon. My wife and I get to go there every other weekend, and we hate to come back to Canton, but we retire in about 4-5years or so! We love it up there, nice and quiet, lots of nature, and NO TRAFFIC! Down here in Canton where I live and work, they are building an IKEA store about 1/2 mile from my house, expecting 2-3million people a year!!! I cant wait to move!

n/t

n/t

live on ten acres out of the city limits, and people are building all around us. It makes us sick!

It really is beautiful in Roscommon! Thanks, just wondering! :)

and the man snowman will have a carrot...used for a nose! :rofl: Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :jump: :rofl:

be a use for one anywhere else! The snowwoman might have a broom, so she could beat the livin' daylights out of the cowsnowman!!! :tongue:

n/t