Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I found the Silver Solution!!!!!

Bob in SoMd

The Silver Solution...plate & polish?! If anyone else knows anything about this let me know.

[attachment 148930 NewYearsEve001.jpg] [attachment 148931 NewYearsEve002.jpg]

I did manage some real silver, too - a 1942 Merc along with a decent 1910, a 1945, and a 1949 wheatie. Also found about 2.75$ in clad.

[attachment 148932 NewYearsEve003.jpg] [attachment 148933 NewYearsEve004.jpg]

Thanks for looking and Happy New Year!

This should get you started, #7:

http://www.finishing.com/faqs/silverathome.shtml

Totally cool and thank for sharing. Nice finds! I love it all. HH, Nancy

Thanks Larry and Nancy -

I know it is related to some silver cleaner but not sure why it was made?? Hope you guys have a healthy and fun 2010.

Bob

Thank you Bob. We hope the same for you and your family. Life is too short. Happy New Year. Nancy and Larry

Probably made as an advertisement. I found similar one for Palmolive-Peet soap, which is now Colgate-Palmolive.