Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I found myself in a dangerous situation riding the bike this evening..........

Kelley (Texas)

Say, for informational purposes, folks who are diabetic need to be on the look out for a low sugar count when it is cold outside. Late this evening, I decided to ride the bike before eating dinner. It was late and the sun was starting to set in the west

i like bikes a lot,but have had only small dirt bikes.Re your pressures myself I have to keep a eye for high blood pressure,you know salt,anything that tastes good have to spit out.I may one day bye a Harly or is it Harley.But more likely a scooter with my record.Glad your safe !

oj bc

I bought the bike for exploring some of the back roads of Texas. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

[attachment 71567 DSC01426.JPG]

do me a favor and carry a candy bar with you at all times and please have that there buddy of yours at the feed store add to the story. He sounds like a fart smeller and ought to be able to add to Sunnys section. Gotta keep that thing going. Wayne had a good time but we all have to contribute. :thumbup: Even your buddy, Carrot top or fuzzy navel or what ever his name is. He sounds like a funny feller

i know you are smart enough to only experience it once! Very glad you are ok and that bike is still a fine steed!:thumbup:
Wayne

I will try to add to the story. Please be aware that I am not too good at this type of thing so it may not be very good, but I will do the best that I can...OK? I am fixin to head out on the bike to ride some of the back roads up near Johnston City, Texas and will be back sometime this evening before the sun sets. I put a couple of cokes and a light jacket in one of the saddle bags and a camera and thermos full of coffee in the other saddle bag. Debbie is on my case about taking my blood meter with me, but I told that woman that I did not have room in the saddle bags...pizz on it, that woman is not going to boss me around. I will just humor her a tab and she will probably forget about the blood meter issue anyway. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

or your writing. We have seen plenty of your efforts and they are funny as heck. If you are shy, just give pen and paper to Tater Top.

I am very pleased that all went well in the end.

Calm seas

Mikie

I am so glad you were alright. The other people on the road mistake a diabetic with low blood sugar as a drunk person. Not funny at all! YOU TAKE CARE! :nono:

that sugar thing can sneak up on ya when you're not thinking about it!