Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I found myself feeling better tonight and decided to try annd catch up a bit. Of course

Sunny

when there is 792 posts, I cannot get to each one, but it seems when I try to come out of lurker status, something else always happens. Anyway......no more excuses and thought I might try and share a few things with you. Medically, I still do not have my problems solved, but I am still being "the guinea pig" on some procedures. Some put me down for a while, and then I slowly but surely recover, only to find out something else. Your love and support is so appreciated. Please believe me.
[attachment 109998 Halloween-08-1.jpg] This is my sweet little "Tinkerbell,.........Ali Grace who is 4.

[attachment 109999 Halloween-08-2.jpg] This is my crew, except for the older three. I must have been taking a nap. :lol:

[attachment 110000 Halloween-08-3.jpg] This is Hanna, a little wild tiger which fits, who will be a year old in December.

[attachment 110001 Halloween-08-4.jpg] And I will let you all try and guess who this last one is. It shouldn't be hard at all.

great to see you back and those kids are wonderful!!

calm seas

MIkie

Hey Kid,

I see I'm not the only one blessed with beautiful Grandchildren! As for the last picture, it's very unlikely that creature came from the saame gene pool : }.

Best to you Bright Eyes,

Cupajo