Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I found a bug! Macro bug picture....................

Kelley (Texas)

I spotted this bug on the front porch this morning when I went to get the Sunday newspaper. At first, I was going to leave it there until later today when it warmed up a little, but a neighborhood cat was on the front sidewalk...cats like to eat bugs. I brought it into the house and put it on the counter beside the sink. I did not know at that time if it was dead or just not moving because of the cold...like they do when you put them in the ice box. Unfortunately, it was dead, but I decided to take a picture of it anyway. Afterwards, I put it back on the front porch for the cat to eat.

I took this picture with the old Sony DSC-S85 digital camera that my Son gave me last year. Now that I am getting some experience with Macro Photography, I will be able to post some good pictures this coming spring when the bugs come out of hibernation. Please have a good day! Kelley (Texas) :)

[attachment 18499 bugpicture.jpg]

n/t

It was a strange bug...never thought about it looking like a bat. :rofl: Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

i have noticed that Ants sometimes stand quite still. If you were to lay quietly beside an Anthill with your camera on macro, a good shot may present itself. Someone, maybe Debbie, could also be there with the video camera........:biggrin:

n/t

n/t

:biteme: