Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I don't think the little lady is happy...........

there WORTH IT. Believe me on that no joking. I am glad I wasn't cheating on her, it was hell just wanting out for me. A little something to what he's got to look forward too afterwards.

n/t

A contractor in San Diego broke up with his 'crazy' girlfriend and after a few months met a nice girl and started dating again. Throughout this period he was pestered by his EX with phone calls in the wee hours and notes on the windshield of his truck. When the EX found out he was dating someone else things got nasty. Screaming tirades on his jobsite in front of his crew, prank calls, the slashing of his tires one night when the new gal was staying over was the straw that broke the camel's back. The big burly contractor went to the cops but when they interviewed his 5 foot nothing EX they told him there was nothing they could do under the circumstances because the judge would take one look at the two of them and throw the case out, Tough Luck Bud.
At this point the contractor received a taunting call from the crazy EX which finished with her saying "So what are you going to do now, tough guy!"
Big Mistake!
The contractor hung up on her and then dialed up his concrete supplier and ordered a full truckload of concrete.
The contractor met the concrete truck in the parking lot of his EX's company, her Miata was parked in her reserved parking space with the top down. He backed the truck up to the Miata and filled it to the top of the doors with concrete, trowelled it off neatly (the suspension and the tires had blown out by this point), then neatly wrote his EX a message telling her 'where to go and how to get there'. The harrassment by the EX ended immediately.
Don't mess with a contractor!

Cheers,

BDA:cool:

n/t

n/t