Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I did it!

MDMac

It took a month, but I finally ordered my MXT today from Kellyco, one of the advertisers on this site. I talked with Wanda and it was a very good customer service experience. I hope to post some great finds this summer!

I'm sure you will enjoy your new MXT, Kellyco has great customer service you will love doing business with them. And please keep us posted on your fines good luck to ya.:thumbup:

Your going to love that MXT ! Learn the sounds of differnt stuff and you will be set. And how can you beat Whites support combined with KellyCo support ? woohoo !

You choose the right dealer to do business with in my opinion. I've never heard anything bad about them and they are there to help out when you need them. We bought my MXT from there and also bought my mom's ACE 250. JW is a fine man and knows his stuff about detectors. KellyCo stands behind their products!

You will love the MXT. It's easy to handle and very easy to learn. It will pay for itself in no time if you use it. We're only a shout away if you need help. There's a lot of great guys on here that help out. Also if you read the past forum articles you'll learn things also. I might not know the technical terms like some of them do on here, but I do know my MXT and how to use it.

Good luck and congrats again!!!!:clapping:
Nancy

Can't wait to see your first finds with your new MXT. You are going to love it.

You are really fortunate for having the wisdom and opportunity to buy and MXT! In my opinion it is the ABSOLUTE BEST all-around detector. It took me a while to come to this conclusion, but now I can't think of a single detector I would trade it for!

Learn it well, get to know it's "language" and you will pull out anything you put your coil over. I would suggest that you get a small coil for the trashy sites, though. I use a 5" Excelerator from Kellyco and I wouldn't sell it for any price if I couldn't replace it. It's a true miracle-worker!

Good luck!!

Marc