Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I chased down a Cache today and though some might like

Royal

to see the area I found it. I might drag my kayak back there and do some looking around. Please click on the picture the second time to get the full view of it

[attachment 70752 Marsh.jpg]

How far does the brook go? Looks like that could be a nice area to explore before it freezes up.

Geo-CT

I didn't know it was there until I ran across it looking for the dang cache. It was the second time I had hunted for it. I saw it the first time but didn't realize it was a cashe. Looked like a dang toy car. It was the cache

bass or trout, depending on the water temp. The cold water like in the Ausable are trout filled but the warm ones like the Cut River are full of small mouth bass

n/t

n/t

n/t

n/t

it is at the end of an old two track. The cache was over there under a tree. It looked like a toy truck that was discarded but inside there was a cache.

light spot about 30 ft to the left of the tracks, left side of the picture. I was not taking pictures of them at the time. I had a mile or so down the two track to find it

You ought to get a GPS, jump on that bike of yours and go hunt some up. There are plenty in your area :thumbup:

[attachment 70818 tex.jpg]

I am not sure how far it could be navigated but it might be fun on a nice day. It looks like it eventually enters the South Branch of the Ausable. The cache is Flashback

I see that just north of the cache, along the tracks there is a pond. I think I will take a run over there today and see what it looks like. Raining today so no kayaking but gonna look it over. Sorta wondering how the Bacus pond is doing now too.

[attachment 70819 marshmap.jpg]

others are blurry. I want to get out, but caught a head cold. Sniffing and coughing take the fun out of it. so I'm just splitting wood and stacking while I'm ground to the the ranch here. I loaded about 500 caches into the GPS within say 30 miles of here so where ever I am it will show me the closed one to where I am. I have travel bugs I need to move on also. Hate to be losing this nice days. Guess rain coming in for thur, fri and sat. We need the rain, but I have a spot in a river thats never been this low where Uconn students swim I want to water detect. Might prove worth while..... Might try it in the morning anyhow. Should only take a couple of hours to hunt that entire area, not all that big. I've done well in the shallow area there for Class rings before and crosses and the usual ear rings. If I ever get a wife with one ear, she will really be thrilled........

George-CT

have your next of kin tell us it kilt you.

Raining here right now. I got my flu and Pneumonia shots today and I can barely raise either arm:blink:

I remember my mother when I was young would have me take a hot bath, the spread it all over my chest and some under my nose. As I recall,, it helped. That seemed to be the helping meds then, Vicks Vapor Rub, Father Johns Cough syrup, I liked the taste of that stuff, and chicken soup.