Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I CAN'T STAND CHRISTIANS!!!!!!!!!!:veryangry:

Sgt. Silverman

Whoahhhh, now I

:) After 36 views I was praying someone would call me out as a hypocrite for my opening statement of "I can't stand Christians!", (which is the furthest thing from the truth I must add:)), while I segwayed into how we could be better Christians, which was the whole point of my post. I guess keeping the Peace seems to be the consensus thus far....

"Our President is awesome! I'm so glad our President is keeping us safe by taking guns away from a bunch of rednecks along with protecting MY choices of whether I can get an abortion or not and Christians are vile hypocrites and that's why I am a (inject other than Christian here)."

Well at first this statement gets me a little bit mad. Then as it sets in I get sad. Sad that people can hate Christians so much. Sad that sometimes I'm afraid to share God with people. Sad that Christians judge people so harshly. Sad that this world is becoming a dark place. Sad that my kids have to grow up in this climate of hatred.

But saying all that it gets me excited to be able to plant a "God" seed in people. It may be such a small seed but God will grow it in his time frame. Someone once planted a seed in me a long time ago and it took well over 10 years for that seed to grow. It didn't grow fast and at times it laid dormant but with out that seed I'm afraid where my life would have gone.

So, I would choose "C". Sometimes it is "E" because I'm afraid of being too forward and that is something I plan to personally work on in the future.

Thanks Greg, you have watered my "plant" growing inside me. Jesus Christ is and always will be my savior!!

let the dead bury the dead .. JESUS WALKED AWAY FROM ONE MAN WHO CONFESED HIS RELIEF IN CHRIST.MY bible does not ask for anyone/s opinion.
mr. you act like a j.w.

I too would choose 'C' but I personally believe our country is much the way it is simply because we, as Christians, have stood (sat) by and done absolutely nothing, since the late 50's, possibly thinking the next guy or the government will take the bull by the horns. We have no one to blame but ourselves. Christians, in general in this nation, have been complacent and or have ignored the problems and or people who have slowly destroyed this country; i.e. The ACLU and others. Personally I think it's past time that we stand up and take our country back!
As far as this thread is concerned, where is it stated that Christians shouldn't have a strong political view (posture)? I'm not saying that there hasn't been, at times, a bit too much political hatred expressed. God knows I've done my share of damning the politicians. I will openly admit (with apprehension maybe) I dislike Obama with a passion mostly because he ran for office originally making everybody believe he was Christian when he's actually a die in the wool radical Muslim. He lied! You can't believe a word he says and he'll do anything to bring this country to its knees. There are two atheists billionaires pulling Obama's presidential strings to do their bidding and will continue to do so for the next two years. All we can do is pray and voice our opinions to the appropriate congressional listeners (unfortunately many aren't listening).

Yes ... We (that means me too) should be posting more about metal detecting w/Christian values. I will make an effort to do so in the future & express my political views elsewhere. Well...that's my two cents for what it's worth.

Well done, Greg. I was waiting to see a similar post and had been thinking on it myself. Many times I have been frustrated with postings....not the posts themselves (generally speaking), but the overall tone and responce to such posts. If I'm being honest, I've been tempted to respond to posts in every way you listed. Most often, I choose E. I can also be loquacious (love it, my fellow wordie!!!) and one of my downfalls is being quick to anger. I am not mature enough in my faith to respond to questionable posts that deeply offend me. I like to argue and can be a smart-alec...there I said it. Maybe the political posts strike a nerve with me because I see others lash out and realize that post could have easily been written by me...something to think about.

Sandtick made a good point about being sad and disgusted about the state of our world; our children are growing up in a cruel, cruel world, the Christian is quickly becoming a minority.....it's seems unfair. But, we are put here for a reason! If Jesus could die for a wretch like me who still struggles so (10 years after being saved), surely I can reach out to others in love instead of judgement. Thank you for the thought-provoking post. I likey :)

Amen Greg. C for me. And Sandtick you brought up a good point too. I like what you said about watering your plant. He watered mine too. I think about all the people that spit on Jesus and crucified him. He never took his anger out on them. But we as Christians want to attack as soon as we get mad at a non Christian. If you get mad at a Christian they are not going to lose there salvation. But lashing out at a non Christian sure can keep someone from wanting to become a Christian. Thanks for the post Brother.

WOW! My answer should be like 6 thousand words long but I will compact it! My answer is "C" but like others all too often is "E"
As many know this forum is a home away from home for me. This must be why the Admin asked me a few years back to moderate this forum. I have hosted 7 forum hunts for the members here and have met so many of you face to face.
I count each of you as family. I am not the one who has been deleting recent posts. I only delete a post when it goes against the forum rules. That being said, people are allowed to post political stuff here. I will say that when it is election time we all get those nagging phone calls saying vote for me etc.... And lets not forget our mail boxes are jammed full of political junk mail then too! None of us like either of the last two mentioned. This is why I'm not a fan of those type of posts here. I don't respond to them is like my hanging up the phone or tossing the junk mail in the trash. Don't get me wrong, I don't like our current president and can't wait to see him out of office. But if we are all family and we were all sitting around the table breaking bread I bet we would not spend out time talking about "O". Maybe I'm wrong? I bet we would laugh, tell detecting stories, pass our finds around the table, share pics of our kids, and best of all talk about our Lord Jesus Christ!
Hey I got an idea, how about you all come here for Thanksgiving and we will do just that! :thumbup: I hope no one get's upset over my reply, it comes from my heart. I love you guys and hope we can get this forum back to what it was meant to be. Some have left or just don't post much anymore due to how it is now. I know this because they have sent me a message telling me. Hey I got another idea! Weather you can get out and detect or not, I know all of you have tons of detecting stories. Share them! Tell us whats going on with your kids or yourself. Share a prayer request. If you get out to detect, post some pics and tell us all about it. Let's see some more of ma's poems, I miss seeing those. Ok so maybe my reply wasn't too compact! :blink:
God is good, All the time!!!!!!

all the suggestions are great...but I am not connected to my scanner to show the copies of the poetry God's Holy Spirit has given me for His revelation to the lost and to encourage those who are having problems in this mortal body which we all do at some time or other, for this is not a perfect world because of satan's lies who deceives whomever he is able to do so through himself or his demons! But we can defeat him and all the evil he causes by believing faith in Jesus and standing firmly on our absolute faith in Who He is and what He will do for those who ask and believe that their prayers are answered...often in the way we want them to be providing they are good for us and don't fulfill the greedy lusts of the flesh but our spirits are willing so we can endure and overcome all things by believing faith that all will be well and in Christ Jesus it will be and is! We've won the war already, although we are fighting many battles which with Jesus' blessings we do endure and overcome, as there will not be complete peace until Jesus returns with God's saints and sets up His kingdom for a thousand years and then all evil will end by dwelling with Him in new Jerusalem City, eternally! Amen!

We appreciate you and I love everyone on here...even when some I don't agree with...for I'm not always correct either! May God Bless you and yours always! Wish I could go :detecting: and the get-together for Thanksgiving sounds wonderful, but financially I am not able to travel and my car probably wouldn't make it that far and back again....'91 Toyota Tercel....I was told the arm rod for the ball joint on the left side has lots of rust, so would be dangerous to do a lot of traveling or even to go far but it did pass inspection and I can drive here in the South County areas! For which II praise God! Amen! Love ya, Ma

We can all just come to your house on Thanksgiving! I bet you make an awesome turkey stuffing! :thumbup:

my brothers to work repairing and cleaning and my sisters to doing the cooking! :lol: Sorry, I just wish I was up to having company...but I am just not! :sad: :crying: I hope and pray to see ya all in heaven though on our crowning day! :thumbup: :angel: Ma

Short and right to the point "Have nothing to do with evil you cannot imbrace it ,resist the devil :devil:and his evil ways".There are many false prophets running around in sheeps clothing.Muslims like obomo worship the allah the moon god and gods says with out jesus you cannot make it into heaven.read john 3:16 & 18,thats it simple and short.Read john 14:6 "I am the way and the truth and the life,no one comes to the father EXCEPT THROUGH ME".HALLELUJAH TO THE LAMB OF GOD.:clapping:
YOU WANT TO SEE HATE,MURDER BY THE MUSLIMS:THIS IS GRAPHIC,THIS IS WHATS GOING ON ALL OVER THE WORLD.Its time to wake up AMERICA:sadwalk:
http://www.youtube.comp/watchpopupv=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28 Her only crime was to become a Christian and the sharia law did this :sadwalk:

I completely agree with your statement C.J.M. of "It's time to wake up America". We do. We all do. We all need to start waking up our spirit that dwells within each one of us and learn to die to the flesh. So, if anyone sees this picture, the unfortunate question is; Can you forgive the people who did this? Because unfortunately, unforgiveness is like drinking a bottle of poison and expecting the other person to die.

Blessings C.J.M.

Greg

Unforgiveness you say ,think you are mixed up:look:The sin that was committed was not against me ,but against GOD.They did not sin against me.so,i donnot have anything to forgive them for.

You are correct C.J.M., I am mixed up. I guess I'm not quite sure why you posted the picture then. If the sin is against GOD, why do we need to wake up? Christians have been persecuted for two-thousand years. I think we are all aware of that. I'm not quite sure what we can do by seeing that picture other than pray for the lost individuals that killed that poor girl along with praying for the safety of that girls family. I believe its a given that non-Christian religions are growing at a rapid pace. The bible even states that Matthew 24:9 we will be persecuted. If we are to judge a non-Christian group for their actions, to me I guess it's the same exact thing as the woman who committed adultery and right before she was stoned to death Jesus said, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." John 8:7. Who am I to throw that stone? And as for God being sinned against, I guess I'll leave that up to God to decide the fate of the people who murdered that poor girl.

Please forgive me if I sound condescending, I am not trying to, I would just like you to make me understand where you are coming from. Thanks.

Greg

So how's the detecting been going?
Anything good under the coil lately?

Peace and God Bless,

Bik

I hardly ever post here anymore because of the way the topic you just brought up has been handled. However, I would like to answer your question.
If I were a regular poster here like I use to and someone came in and posted:

Our President is awesome! Im so glad our President is keeping us safe by taking guns away from a bunch of rednecks along with protecting MY choices of whether I can get an abortion or not and Christians are vile hypocrites and thats why I am a (inject other than Christian here).

Then MY answer would be neither A B C D etc. I personally as a "Christian" would feel a very strong obligation to stand up and tell the poster just how wrong he/she is about our president. This country is quickly losing our Christian freedom and rights and allowing a Godless idolatry to take over our once "Christian" nation. As Obama put it, "We are no longer a Christian nation." Obama has done more to cause this to happen in the U.S. than any other president. To think that the answer is to sit quietly, speak softly, keep the peace, say nothing to prove our Christian values is the trick that Satan desires to teach us. Every situation is different, every person we have to deal with is different and we have to have the wisdom of God. But the answer is NOT to sit quietly and say nothing to keep the peace.

I could make a long list of things that this present administration has done to make this nation a non Christian nation such things as not allowing the name of Jesus to be used at all in our military, even by the chaplains. But there is no need for that long list.

I was never much of a political person until the last few years. If I have ever felt the utterance of the Holy Spirit of God to do anything in my life, I have felt his urgency in my heart to stand up and proclaim loudly what is going on in America today. I know in my heart to sit quietly and keep the peace is NOT the way that God has called me unto.

Glad you stopped by. God bless.