Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I called the place I sent my songs today........

warthog

They told me that my songs got to the right guy,and they have been extremely busy with folks sending songs in,and assured me I will be hearing from them,soon.I also asked about the song I submitted for the Christmas song writing contest....They said yes,my song was submitted along with all the rest to be evaluated,'by their judging staff',which consists of record Co.executives and publishers,P.R.people,publishers and managers,every one of them movers and shakers in Nashville,with access to every kind of music you can name....All these folks look at each and every one of the entries,meaning my song will be read by the ones that can make things happen:thumbup:.......Even if I don't win one of the top places,those judges know a potential hit a mile away,which can lead to good things,too.....Today,.I did my'Our dogs gave us fleas for Christmas' song that I entered in this contest for the woman that owns Ruthie's Music Cafe in New Era,and she LOVED IT!!!She has a bluegrass band and has recorded songs herself....Christmas song contest winners will be announced 2-28.If by any wild chance I DO win,there will be no need for me to post it on here,you all will be able to hear my shouting!!!!!!!!:crylol::rofl:Warthog Steve........PS:I found a real nice six string at Ruthies that will be real nice for a take on vacation guitar,real cheap,and a real nice sound.If it is there next week,might come home with moi..........