Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I bouight this piece of #@*% Imac to edit movies..........

WillyP

I am on the verge of selling it already. 1 1/2 weeks of pure hell! The store geeks can't help me....so far the mac techs
in the states can't help me. I thought PC's were problematic. :crazy:

i heard Macs were good also but have heard some negatives:shrug: Sorry to hear that Willy, i should not have teased you.........told ya so! ........[attachment 127001 sofa.gif]

n/t

I heard the Mac was great for editing video or is it that you are just stupid? If so and I suspect that is the problem, ask Carol for help, or maybe Sunny.

I can not help because I am stupid too. I hope this helps buddy:super: Give it time to load, Photobucket is slow at times

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i6.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/RoyalOttmar/Videos/willytest.flv">

It is no doubt the program. My "mac-fluent" friend came over last night and showed me a process that works. Unfortunately, this "process" doesn't
figure into any of thier "one-step" or "easy" solutions. This in itself is not so bad. But the Mac store had it for a day and I've been on the blower for nearly 3 hours
with a "Tech" and no one can solve my problem. I guess if I was more use to my new 'puter I could probably have figured this out. All too new to me
at this point. Anyway, I think we have solved the problem. :thumbup: