Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I bought a couple issues of W and E Treasures while in Plainwell yesterday at Al's shop......

warthog

.....And,reading them got me good and properly primed for :detecting:,Marcia,too....It is up to my pain management dr.to work his ways,starting on the 24th,to hopefully allow me to be able to stand more than 15 minutes at a time.There are TONS OF PLACES in this area to research and hopefully detect.Last I heard about that Pigeon Hill Resort down the street from me was that the bank and the owner are going 'round and round' over ownership:starwars:,hard telling how that one will turn out.......Meanwhile,there is ALL THAT BEACH within spittin distance from us that needs a going over big time.There have been SO MANY STORMS since I have been here(including Hurricane Sandy) that have changed the shoreline so much,who can tell what was uncovered,or buried for good.the Old Channel Inn down the street,historical sign there says it dates to 1800,TWO HUNDRED YEARS,WOW!.....Used to be a trading post way back then,unfortunately all the surrounding land is now A PARKING LOT THAT IS BLACKTOPPED:thumbdown::(,imagine what lies under that.(Parking lot is in poor condition,I keep looking for them to repave-I will be there begging for permission to:twodetecting:at the first sign of that parking lot being dug up:chase:)........Steve.