Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I am very reluctant to post this story............

Kelley (Texas)

All day long I tossed around whether to post this story or not...kinda private in a certain way. I will pledge my reputation and honor that this story is true and happened as it is written. At this time, I am puzzled and have no easy explanation of what has transpired or why.

In order to make the story easier to write and easier for you to comprehend, the following people are mentioned in this strange story. Brayden is our Grandson, Heather is our Daughter-in-Law, Dennis is our Son, Meme is Heather's Grandmother, Mama is Heather's Great Grandmother. Both Meme and Mama are not longer with us and it is believed that both have passed on to that better place.

Brayden is almost two years old and starting to talk. He has his own bedroom which is next to the bedroom where Heather and Dennis sleeps. There is a large, circular rug in Brayden's bedroom and it next to his bed. About two weeks ago, when Heather went into Brayden's bedroom one morning to wake him up, she noticed that the rug was not next to the bed...it was across the room, next to the wall. She thought it was strange but did not really think much of it. This went on every morning until Saturday morning when a new twist to the story appeared. It was not only across the room, but it was neatly rolled up and placed against the wall. Heather had a strange feeling and yelled for Dennis. When Dennis entered the room, she pointed to the rug and asked him if he had been moving it. Dennis did not know anything about the rug being moved. At this time Brayden uttered two words that shocked both Heather and Dennis...he said "Meme" and "Mama."

Sunday, Easter Sunday, we all met at Heather's parent's house to celebrate Easter and to have an easter egg hunt for all the kids. Sunday evening after everyone had left, Heather and Dennis were sitting in her parent's living room when Heather's Mother brought out a box of old family photos. As they were sorting through the pictures, all of a sudden, Brayden pointed to one of them and said "Meme." A minute or two later, as more photos were being looked at, Brayden grabbed one of them and said "Mama." Brayden had correctly indentified the Grandmother and Great Grandmother. At this time, Heather and Dennis told Heather's parents about the rug being moved. After much discussion, no one remembers ever mentioning the Grandmother or Great Grandmother to Brayden, and he had never seen those photos before. They were all shocked over what had just happened.

There is now a new twist to the story. Last night, Heather and Dennis decided to let Brayden sleep in their bed with them. In the middle of the night, Dennis woke up because he heard Brayden talking. He asked Brayden who he was talking to. Brayden replied, "Meme" and "Mama." Needless to say, Heather and Dennis are very disturbed and have no explanation of what is happening. They called us at 6:00 AM this morning to tell us about last night. I must confess that Debbie and I are also concerned and we do not understand any of this that has transpired. Debbie in attempting to calm down Heather told her that Meme and Mama might be Guardian Angels. The kids are going to move Brayden's bed into their bedroom until someone can figure out what is happening.

Again, I pledge my honor and reputation that this is a true story. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

it surely is strange and i can see why your daughter-in-law and son would be a little concerned.i've never encountered anything like this in my life and don't have any family members that have ever mentioned anything like it.i trust you fred.maybe some weekend they could stay up all night and see what happens.

I have seen and witnessed some things that have no logical explanation.........some things that I have never told because most people wouldn't believe me even though they are true storeys.I don't claim to have the answers to your mystery's, but I do believe there is a supernatural world ...a world as real as the natural world we live in.And like our natural world I believe that both good and evil exist in both worlds.I also believe that sometimes some people get a glimpse into the other world......

Humans, being different from the rest of the animal kingdom are set apart in a unique way. We are made in the image of God the creator of all things. Now, I used the word 'human' but we aren't really. You see, we are SPIRITUAL beings that live forever somewhere. During our existence on earth, we inhabit fleshly bodies but when that body dies, the spirit lives on in eternity.

God, being who He is, is infinite. Our finite, pea brains cannot BEGIN to comprehend what He is capable of doing. Why, if he can create this universe by merely speaking it into existence, He can take people from our past who love us so, and allow them to instruments of His grace and love!

Angels are different than our spirits. Angels are used of God as ministering spirits (Hebrews 1:14 to whomever He pleases...seen or unseen they are there to do His will.

God has the ability, because he is infinite, to open the eyes of multitudes or to a selective individual, according to His will. Again in Hebrews, chapter 12 this time, verse one, it speaks of this: "Therefore we also, since we are surounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight..." Those that have gone on before us are sometimes given the ability to accompany us in varying degrees. Further (and finally) in Psalms 91, verses 11 and 12 say, "For He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways. In their hands they shall bear you up. Lest you dash your foot against a stone..verse 16, With long life I will satisfy him, and show him My salvation."

This is good stuff, Fred. It is my humble opinion that the baby boy has a gift and it is being bestowed on him from the Most High God. I would ask that you see your pastor about this and ask what he thinks of the issues and of the verses I have stated above.

In the meantime have your family pray hard and earnestly for protection upon the entire house, that only the things of God would inhabit their home. This should be done daily and should be prayed from the heart and not merely as some silly ritual. In this life we all have to deal with natural laws--and spiritual laws. Ingnoring either can get us into some serious trouble. So seek your pastor and pray hard, thanking Him for your uncountable blessings and for the protection and peace that passes all understanding.

I probably should have sent this via PM but I just think there are readers here that need to read and adhere to what is being discussed.

Blessings and protection to you and yours, <><

aj

I have read many accounts of this type of experience. Couldn't begin to explain it but I find this very interesting.
I hope your family copes well and all comes to a happy end. :thumbup:

And it is both fascinating and beautiful. I say this because there's no doubt that little Brayden is being watched over by two loving spirits. I do agree with Arkie's take on all of this........sometimes God does allow our loved ones that have passed on to play a spiritual role in our lives. Sometimes it's in our dreams, other times we "just know" or can "feel it".........without being able to explain it ! I'm betting here that if Heather and Dennis said a prayer thanking both Meme and Mama for their loving watchfulness over Brayden and asked if they minded not doing little things that might frighten themselves or the child, it would stop. Sounds to me that Brayden is one special little guy. Ask our heavenly Father to encompass their home with only His love. I'm joining you and them in that request.:thumbup: Things like this can sometimes scare us but I get a sense of peace for Brayden. He's loved and watched over Fred.

Nancy and I have had many experiences with the "unexplained" and it is nothing to fear, but it should be welcomed and embraced. AJ has a great perspective on your encounter Fred and his words and advise should be taken to heart. Braydon is a very lucky boy.

I have no problem whatsoever in believing this.. Similar incidents happened to my oldest a while back.

Calm seas

Mikie

it does not have to be explained. I think it is important not to scare the little guy. He is seeing something and knows something that we don't. Just learn from it and see what develops.

I find it interesting and do not see it as something to fear.

Thanks for sharing it with us and please keep us in the loop!! Brandon is only a couple years old isn't he?

and know for sure that such things as this happen to a fortunate few. I think its a blessing that is doing no harm. Bubba2

It's a good thing that the boy is being watched over by his grandma and great grandma. I've had similar experiences and it's all good in this instance. The boy will be fine so long as the parents don't make a big deal of it and 'spook' him.(pardon the pun)

All Good,

Eric

it sounds like little braydon has opened a window that trancends time and the ages. such things are known to happen, but only rarely. he is catching a glimpse of what's beyond. his being so young makes him a pure and innocent receptor to god's will. we as grown-ups can't see the forest through the trees; wev'e been conditioned to think and act otherwise. kelley, i too am reluctant to discuss my own experiences, and don't blame you. people laugh too easily at what they don't understand. let him continue, and try to understand it for what it is. you might learn a little about yourself in the process, not in a bad way. i'm glad you posted this, it's really interesting.