Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I am trying to get permission to enter the property where this is located..............

Kelley (Texas)

I just found out about this site yesterday and at the present time I am waiting for their reply concerning my request for permission to enter the property. All that I know at this time is that it is an old hydro dam that is now privately owned and part of a large ranch. I not only want to research this site and take some good pictures, but I also would like to do some fishing. I am sorta excited and hope to hear something soon. Kelley (Texas) :)

Note: This photo was not taken by me...it was in the e-mail telling me about the site.
[attachment 130589 DamonDavisRanch_1.jpg]

and I imagine they did. NIce:thumbup:

n/t

like royal says, I could have a ball there with my tanks and detector.. Is it still being used to make power?

You have all the good places!! :):

calm seas

Micheal

You might also find some White Bass and maybe some Smallmouth Bass. I am also confident that you will find some snakes in the weeds. Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

it was and is the life blood of a community. My long time dream was of having a home along a clear stream. I have one a few hundred feet away but not on my property sadly.
One would think there was good potential for metal detecting in that area, many gatherings there over the years,
Good luck!

it is a pretty little stream winding through huge old Fir and Cedar trees. Seldom visited or fished except for a few local kids, it is their private playground:)

n/t