Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I am trying a different approach with that ugly nerd dog.................

Kelley (Texas)

and it seems to be working. This morning I gave it a dog treat and it left my truck tires alone....well it took the treat and high tailed it for home. Then this evening the ugly nerd dog was walking with it's owner and I asked if I could take a picture of his dog. I lied to the man and told him that he had a nice looking dog...while I was talking to the the man, that ugly dog kept looking over in the direction of my truck tires.

I will be waiting for him tomorrow morning with another dog treat. That ugly nerd dog best not put the screws to me....if I find just one little drop of dog pee on any of my truck tires and I can place him at the scene at the time it happened, the war will resume and no more dog treats.

This is the picture that I took of the ugly dog.
[attachment 8912 DSC00856-2.jpg]

Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Or maybe he just thinks he can lull you into a sense of forgiveness!!!

Sunny skies, M

When will you be back home? Are you going to post a story? It seems strange not seeing any posted messages from you. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)