Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I am still around.

7centsworth

I haven’t detected much this year. My daughter is now in the AirForce tech school. And my 8 year old ears and breathes hunting and fishing. And I have worked more over time this year than I have in many years. I hope to get back detecting soon. I always get the fever in the fall. As I mainly civil war relic hunt.

This forum isn’t like it used to be that is why I do not get on here as much. No one comments on much. The likes are ok but most of the time I never see them. Some of the older members have passed on. We used to all share our families and our finds on here. And I have not got to detect much the last couple of years. Hopefully after my surgery in October I will
Be able to detect about a month or two later. I am getting the fever. My favorite find which is my avatar picture was found civil war relic hunting.
How is Steve is Louisiana doing or SeniorSeeker? I haven’t heard from them in a while.

Maybe get your 8yo a detector

He has a nokta. He doesn’t like it like I do. But he does go with me when he’s go.