Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I am SOOOOOOO THANKFUL!!!!!.......

warthog

....All my Dr. visits have been good ones-My sugar is under control,my eyes checked out good,and I found out today from my back Dr.,my problems in my back are arthritis-related,no need for surgeries,baby!!!NOW:Full speed ahead for Christmas,and 2014,!!!!!!!:clapping::wave:Looking forward to me and Marcia going North in February,a new Ms. Martin coming into the family,the Forum Hunt,our first year anniversary July 20,2014(gettin reservations up Mackinaw way!!!),losing more weight,keeping my blood sugar in line,worshipping God and His Son,Jesus Christ more......MORE MUSIC IN OUR LIVES.........Cookouts over the fire,camping with my honey in her camper........Wet and dry detecting,etc,etc..........:wave:........

Amen Steve, amen!