Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I am so thankful to God

Tony N (Michigan)

It seems the older I get the more I realize just how short and precious life is.
When we were young we thought we were invincible.
The death which is operating in our mortal bodies teaches us to appreciate life and our loved ones but especially finding a silver dime.
Well, okay, just kidding on the silver dime. I had to interject some humor in there. :)

But seriously, I've had horrible evils come my way in this life but also wonderful blessings. I have learned to be content as Paul says in Philippians 4:11.
Sometimes I go out detecting and find nothing. But I am thankful I got out and enjoyed the fresh air.
Sometimes I find something really nice and am thankful to God for that as well.

The thing is this: No matter what massive evils come our way of wonderful blessings, nothing compares to the incredible blessings of being chosen in Christ before the disruption of the world!
Nothing compares to knowing we are in Christ and that we have the most incredible future awaiting us.

I just wanted to encourage you along this path we are on.

God bless!
Tony

Great post and so true. The dime made me do a double take and put a big smile on my face. It is amazing what finding a cheap silver dime will do to a detectorist. I always want to let out a holler.

Me too! God is so good to me in spite of my humanity, that isn't always who I should be in this earthly body, but saved by my believing faith in Jesus as my Savior and Lord I am being perfected in Him to have eternal life in God's Kingdom forever! Amen!

n/t

Good to see you here again.