Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I am so grateful and thankful to God and my neighbor for having the A/C working and keeping my house cooler...

Ma Betty in MO

even kept on 81 degrees, so I am able to pay my electric bill, as it has turned really hot again...been 102 degrees heat index! God is good and is good all the time! Amen! :angel: Ma

and at least a few more. We keep curtains closed so the sun stays out when its hot. Then if it cools enough at night we can shot the AC off till daylight.

with my fans except when it was the hottest which did cause me to be too hot and sometimes I was very miserable because of the heat being too high in my house...which is well insulated with nice windows keeping the cold and heat out...but sometimes when it very hot outside...the inside gets too hot, also.....but I managed to live through it by using cold washcloths on the back of my neck and using them to wet and cool my skin! When we do all we can to help ourselves and then we stand still and allow God to take over and He will when we love and obey Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma