Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I am so glad to have Jesus as my Friend! I hope you do too!

Missouri--Ma Betty

As our Savior and the Lord of our lives, no better Friend could we ever have but our dear Jesus! And my cup of His wonderful love runs over! Praise Jehovah God and Thank You, Jesus, for saving me and adopting me as a Jew to be in Your Kingdom someday! Amen! :angel: Ma

What a friend we have in Jesus!

Yes, Travis! Praise God for our blessed Savior, Jesus, Who is also our best Friend....our Friend that never leaves nor forsakes us! PTL! Amen! :angel: Ma

You are correct, Bro Martin, without Jesus life would have no meaning; but we know this while those who don't know Him as their Savior and Lord have no idea how much better it would be for them if they knew Him, too; and then would know how much better the whole is because of Jesus even if they don't know or admit it! For if it wasn't for we Christians and our prayers, the sinful world would be worse off than what it is now! Maybe and hopefully many more will be saved and see and hear what we see and hear with Jesus and God's Holy Spirit guiding and directing us on His righteous path leading to eternal life of joy, peace and love when we are with our blessed Savior forever more! Amen! :angel: Ma