Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I am more ill with my Bronchitis and Neuritis so need special prayer and also, for my sewer bill as it has been increased...

Ma Betty in MO

because of my basement commode not shutting off like it should have, so lots of water in Jan, Feb. March, which MSD is billing me on and that I am unable to pay of $45.00, an increase of $25.00 from the $20.23 that I've been paying! This bill is unfair, as I don't use that much water and they want to charge me that for a whole year instead of what I really use now! I don't wash my car :sad: nor water my lawn and it is very brown right now, except the weeds and they stay green no matter what! I am so weak that I cannot get more work done in getting my house ready for sale....but I know God is with me in Jesus' precious name and all will work out for my good and for His purpose! It is just the problems and trials of having to get this straightened out with the water and sewer companies! Satan likes to torment those who serve the Lord with faith and gladness; therefore, gives us trials for the testing of our faith in Jesus! I pray my faith stays stronger than satan's tormenting spirits! Praise God Whose help is always there and for His Son, Who is ever present helper in all our trials and needs! Amen! :angel: Ma

There should be a shut off valve near the floor by the back of the stool. If not in use it should be shut off so as not to use water. maybe the neighbor guy would be happy to shut it off for you. My prayers are with you as always ma.

May the Lord provide you with the finances you need Ma to pay this unexpected bill and may the Lord heal your Bronchitis and Neuritis. Amen.

going down very often only to wash and dry clothes which I don't have many of, so don't wash that often! The commode didn't shut off and I didn't hear it so the water was overflowing because the ballcock didn't close like it should have! When I discovered it, I put a screwdriver under it and kept it from going down and overflowing until the Handy Men repaired it in May! If the water company would have read the meter in Dec. I would have caught it sooner as it is read by remote, so no reason not to be read and billed with correct reading, but NO the water co. and the sewer co do this to increase the charges and don't care for their customers....these days just about everyone is greedy and charge more....hurting their customers and especially the eldelyr, for they know most of us wouldn't bother to get it corrected because of feebleness and illnesses! I will get it straightened out and I know how to shut off the valves, as I have my upstairs, back bathroom commode shut off, although it works okay...just use my hall bathroom! I just wanted prayers, for I know everything would go better and the problem would be solved easier! So thanks for prayers...no matter whether the problems are large or small because nothing is too big or too small for Jesus to take care of for He careth for us! Amen! :angel: Ma