Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I am late in posting this but I want to tell how good God is to me....

Ma Betty in MO

My son was supposed to come by Monday and light my basement furnace for me but his stove had problems so wasn't able to come and had forgotten anyway....had to remind him about the unlit furnace and he said, Oh yeh and since it is turning colder, I will come and do it tomorrow (Tuesday).....Well usually I sleep in the mornings but was up at 8:15 am to make the bed, shower and dress for company! We had just got the furnace heat going and my downstairs closet door unlocked (can't find the keys) and was coming upstairs when the phone was ringing and David got to it first and answered! It was our real estate agent letting me know that people were outside waiting to get inside to see my home! David welcomed them in and then after looking the house over, I was complimented for being clean but not for the junk and mess in the basement and garage, as I've no place to go with anything that needs removed or sold, so have boxes and furniture where not needed!

The reason that I say, God is so good to me is: Tues was a better day for me, as I was up and dressed for viewers to look at my home! God knows what we need before we even ask and sometimes meets those needs without asking at the time, although prayers and praises were made to the Lord by faith before this day arrived! I thank God for His beloved Son Jesus and His wonderful love of meeting our needs before or after we have prayed and asked by loving and obeying Him! God is good, so please do not doubt, for His light of love in the world is what He is all about for believing and receiving Him and serving Him, faithfully, in His joy unspeakable and full of glory! Amen! Thank You, Lord Jesus, for the right buyers at the right price and at the right time who will buy my home and soon, for I am in need of money to keep paying the bills like I should and want to do! Amen! :angel: Ma

God is good all the time and all the time God is good! :thumbup: