Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I am just a tad irritated,right now......

warthog

I got an E mail today from the Co. that is putting my 'Our dogs gave us fleas for Christmas',up for sale,stating the song was put on an album titled 'Footsteps In The Snow',and as of now,is available to buy on itunes and amazon,Mp3 format,DECEMBER 23,2014'........LESS THAN TWO FULL DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS,therefore virtually guaranteeing it will not be sold,because of them putting it on there at such a late time in the season.......
Joe G.,I owe you a big apology,you tried to tell me,I didn't want to hear it.Their sense of timing is so completely ridiculous,as to be a big laughingstock.I am fed up with the whole thing,and just want to forget the whole sad affair.......Joe,again,I am sorry,I have not a clue as how to proceed,except for this one:I am going to start doing my self written Worship songs at Church,having them recorded and uploaded to Facebook,so folks can hear my music,instead of someone elses.........

Steve,
No apology needed my friend. Look, they did exactly what they said they'd do... they took your lyrics, put them to music and produced a nice recording. I think you hit the nail on the head by deciding to record your stuff at church and post them on facebook or youtube. You can bless many more people with your songs of worship that way (and it won't cost you a dime ;) ) Definitely see if you can find a muscian at church (or Ruthie's) that has a little recording setup at home who might be willing to help you record your stuff (or get you started doing it yourself at home). A home recording studio doesn't have to break the bank...

Here's FREE recording program:
http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download

You'll need an interface; this allows you to plug in a mike and guitar so you can record on your computer
http://www.m-audio.com/products/view/m-track-plus#.VJv-5DABA

Condensor microphones are fairly cheap too. You can get a good one for about $100
http://www.zzounds.com/lp/USB-Microphone-Guide/40

With some additional assorted cables, and a quiet place to record, you'll have your own little studio

WARNING! There is a learning curve involved with Audacity (or any recording program) but it does a very good job. Hooking up the equipment is not too difficult, but there is a lot of info online that explains how to do it.

Merry Christmas!

Joe G