Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hurtin real bad this morning:stretcher::sadwalk:

warthog

Seems like Uncle Arthur is working overtime,this morning:I'm hurting from neck to my fat little toes.'O SUMMER,SUMMER,WHERE FOR ART THOU,SUMMER????'........:shrug:

Want to be free of much of your arthritic pain? Is this a ridiculous question? Did you know you can actually rid your body of most arthritic swelling & pain W/O the use of drugs? Are you willing to take an educated - can't loose gamble? Okay...here's what you do.

Every morning shortly after you get up, fill a drinking glass (6-8oz) with warm tap water, two tablespoons of organic honey & one teaspoon of McCormick Cinnamon. Blend well & drink it down as quickly as you can. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202952203992683&set=a.2728731624086.2151235.1431068034&type=1

I've tried various brands of cinnamon & McCormick cinnamon blends the best in warm tap water. I don't know why - I just know it does. Take it from there & please take the time to read the Facebook article I've given you above. There yah go! The ball is now in your court & what you do w/it is entirely up to you isn't it? You've heard it said "I can lead a horse to water but I can't make them drink".

Read Martin's post about honey and cinnamon working together to ease our pain or even be cured, for Jesus is our Great Physician, Who is God and will supply our every need by leaning on and trusting in our blessed and holy Savior, Jesus! Amen! The weather feels like -8 today because of a strong NW wind blowing! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! I'm not getting out unless it is absolutely necessary!!!! :angel: Ma

As soon as I am able to get to the store for McCormick Cinnamon and a jar of honey, mine has gone to sugar but will try to warm it up and see if it will turn to liquid again....Now I know that I need to use it every day...was taking honey and teaspoon of vinegar in a glass of water but I'm hoping this will work better and will see with God's help in Jesus' name! I have trouble with my throat and get strangled a lot but this will probably help my throat, also! :thumbup: :angel: Ma

I do not suffer in this way so I cannot truly understand the problem.

However the suggested ever-so-simple remedy above seems to have a few good points.

1: It will cost almost nothing.

2: It seems easy enought to do.

3: It will not be unpleasant.

4: It might work.

So, to me anyway, it makes good sense to give it a go.

I started last night with the warm water, honey and cinnamon. It was very tasty. We always have honey and buy it in big gallon jars from a local. I use honey in my morning cup of coffee...way better tasting than any other sweetener. Thanks for the heads-up Martin...my wife loves it too.