Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hurricane Jane???

Keeshond John

I've been away on work and reading another treasure water hunting forum on a laptop. I read a few of these like most members. Has anyone been reading the poster Hurricane Jane in that other forum? She was very rough but very funny. I think they banned her. I thought she was the best writer I've ever seen on any forum. Anyone read her posts? I wish we had her.

No thank you. I do believe she is banned. I tried myself to message here. I first noticed her posts when she said she had a keeshond. That got my attention. I have owned several of these dogs over the years. I can see where some people would find her offensive but I thought she was very clever and funny. If you looked at her posts and the number of hits you can see others liked her to. Treasure Quest lost a good draw and a gifted writer not usually seen on forums. Thanks anyway. John

Keeshonds are pretty rare so I can see your interest, I'd be the same way if another hunter had a Bouvier de Flanders.(the only dogs I ever have) HJ and I had a lot of good conversations and I was surprised to find out she had been banned at TQ. She had some strong opinions and the courage of her convictions but I found her interesting both in the open forum and in the numerous PM's we exchanged. I'm trying to find out why she was banned, it is not like Greg to ban anyone without a really good reason as I've always found him to be fair.
I'll let you know if I find out the reason she was banned.

Cheers,

BDA:cool:

Thank you BDA for anything you can find. My wife is an editor for a major house and has read all of Hurricane Jane's posts. She was as impressed with this woman's style as any writer she has handled. At the moment we are trying to contact Jane in Key West through other channels. I'll let you know if we have any luck.

John

On these metal detecting forums, it is not acceptable to use sewer mouth language. It is also not acceptable to call other members names, threats and curse words, especially when not warranted. It is required that we follow the rules that were set down. HJ committed more violations than any reasonable person could tolerate. She went more than "too far".

I would loose any respect for any forum that let one person break all the rules and expect others to not break the rules.

The guy known as Jane dug HIS own pit. I hate it when guys pretend to be women. They think they are so clever.

There are places on the net where people can act like Jack Asses, but thank goodness this is not one, icrsaa