Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hunting at a Haunted Park (Video with ads embedded removed..)

Virtual Paul

My son and I braved the cold to check out this "haunted" park..Legend has it the ghost of the Lady in Blue "lives" there. We did see some cool bridges that look like wood but are carved cement.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We are the only ones who sell ads on Find's and not Google. Just keep in mind when they sell something to you for pennies they are marking it up to dollars and competing against the guys who pay us to advertise to Find's users. Sorry.

You can choose to leave the pay per click off and your videos will be welcome on Find's. Totally up to you. We had the rules posted for 3 months. Sorry if you missed them.

Guvner..

Anything to make the day more exciting is a good thing! :clapping: Makes for good stories!
Mud

Good job with the video and your right about that old park it
definitely is very unique! Congratulations on time well spent
in the hobby and with your boy. HH and Merry Christmas!

[size=medium]if the chance ever presence itself one might try wading the creek around the bridges. people constantly think every bridge is a wishing well. would love to hunt with my boys but they have no interest. cherish the time together.

HH[/size]

that place is creepy

Sorry to hear your boys are not interested in hunting. It is not easy to get mine off the video games! When we go out, I try to remember he is 13 and is not going to give 100% attention to MDing. IOW, we don't always have the most productive hunts, but I try to make them enjoyable for him so he will want to go again. Of course bribing him with a trip to Taco Bell also helps ;)