Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hunter's Lodge Part III

bdahunter

When I was in my 18th year a buddy and I booked a trip with some members of our school to Sugar Bush, Vermont, to go skiing. Everyone else was taking a charter bus but my buddy and I decided to take my

n/t

n/t

They are nuts in the best of times!

Great story bud and I say again, you tell a fine story!!:thumbup:

It was one heck of a week, Royal. Thanks for the nice compliment on my limited writing skills. I'm still mulling over how to compose the finale, coming soon I hope.

Cheers Mate,

Eric

played on you. PMS or not, that is not an excuse to be a bi**h to someone who has done nothing to them. Of course, some girls love to make the people around them miserable just because they are! I also understand infactuation, and that's what had obviously happened with your attraction to her, though she treated you so bad.

Plus, any man that will go after Tampax and Midol for a girl has to be a good egg, Eric! I have had husbands that would not even do this!

But whatever were you thinking? Two guys with the rest girls? Man,.. you guys didn't have a chance to begin with.

Can't wait to read the rest of the story! :) Good on you for being such a good sport and forgiving soul! :)

Right after I rung her neck that is. That was just mean.

Oh I would not have rung her neck....maybe but I would not have forgiven her and would have gotten even. SUPER even. or gotten lucky and everything would have been forgiven :rofl:

Very good story Eric.. I still cannot believe that you 'turned them down' :)

fair winds

Mikie

It was 8 to 1 odds and even at 18, 8 to 1 is long odds.:lol: The University girls turned out to be a bit of a pain in the keester later, anyways. I've always stuck to the rule of 1 gal at a time, 2 women is just too much of a headache. I guess I'm just a one woman man at heart.:angel:

Cheers,

Eric:cool: