Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hunt with Steve Moore Garrett USA and Garrett Australia

TNreb

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure to hunt one of my Civil War sites with Steve Moore of Garrett USA and Warren McGrath of Garrett Australia and Reece Muru of New Zealand. Reece only filmed the hunt. Warren was wanting to do some civil war hunting for his NQ Explorers show so my hunting partner Sham Bonner of Gatlinburg, TN and I took them to one of our sites that has produces a wide variety of relics. This site has always produced buttons and shell frags. It did not take long before Warren found a very nice Eagle coat button. We all found buttons, bullets, shell frags and several other relics. I included my finds for that day.

Nice of you and your partner to share your site and hospitality with Steve and Warren & Reece. Nice find on the Eagle button for Warren. HH.

They are a great bunch to hunt with. I think I was the only one who didn't find a complete bullet or button. Seems all I could find were camp lead and button backs. But I did find the only knapsack hook...lol

That's a sweet adventure TNreb!! Thanks for sharing it with us. And there's some cool accents there, southern US, New Zealand, and Australian :bouncy: