Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

HUMANS ARE ADVENTURESOME CREATURES!!

Hello cupajo there is adventure in every turn in the walk of life adventures all around us just pay attention.Howard

much adventure right in your own hometown! Just look around...its there in front of you!

n/t

I have always tried to experience some of it myself. There are some thing I would not do but most things are safe with a little training.

That is what this site is about I think, sharing adventures, weather it be mountain climbing or a grandkids birthday party

Now that family is attended to, I have made plans to live some of the adventures I have only dreamed about.
Partly because of my meeting and becoming friends with Mike and Royal. I have listened to them both
recount tales up at Mike's cabin and it started me thinking about some of the things I had been putting off.
It is now the time in my life to start thinking a little bit more me and what I would like to do.

The first in a short list (so far) is to learn to sail. Not the local harbour-type-sailing, but where the pirates sailed.
I need the real thing. So I have booked a 44' sailboat in the British Virgin Islands for myself and my wife.
The captain will teach me to sail in our 8 days on-board. We took the whole boat so we can chart our own course.
I can see it clearly....new lands, cold beer, nightly parties with the locals of the port we pull into,
Jimmy Buffet tunes, diving, fishing, my wife's smiling face. April can't come soon enough.

The adventure begins! :thumbup:

Hi WillyP,

Life is fleeting. Grab it and don't let go.

May you have many more adventures, all to your liking in the New Yewr and all the years to come.

Cupajo

Bill i am impressed!:clapping: What an outstanding adventure!
Spring is Typhoon season down there i understand, making the adventure even more exciting:clapping: Hope you got a good deal ;)